Home Insurance

Buildings Insurance may be a condition of your mortgage that you have to insure the building of your property. Buildings insurance will cover your home from such events as fire, flood and subsidence. It generally covers the bricks and mortar of your home along with any fixtures and fittings within the property, and contents insurance protects the possessions within your home.

As soon as you buy a house and exchange contracts, you become legally bound and responsible for the property. 

It is therefore essential that you ensure you have buildings insurance in place from the exchange of contracts to protect you from potential disasters out of your control.

Along with fires and floods, a good buildings insurance policy will protect your home against storm damage, subsidence, burst pipes and vandalism. Failure to have cover in place could result in you having to pay out thousands for repairs or even being left homeless.

We expert advisers will talk to you about the level of cover you require, including any valuable items, bikes etc., and will be able to find you the most appropriate cover available for your circumstances. 

*As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply


Request a Callback